Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Gay Test

Answer all the questions honestly big boy
1) I paid ______ for my last haircut.
Over $40
$25 to $40
$10 to $25
Under $10
2) Who makes the best messenger bag for men?
Prada
Cole Haan
Timbuk2
What's a messenger bag?

3) I have seen ______ live musicals in the past year.
5 or more
3-4
1-2
Musicals are gay
4) How many yards are the end zones on a football field?
I only pay attention to the uniforms
15 yards
5 yards
10 yards
5) Which of the following designers does NOT produce men's shoes?
Manolo Blahnik
Prada
Gucci
Miu Miu
6) Barolo is a wine produced only in:
Piedmont
Tuscany
Bordeaux
Gayville
7) My cardio routine at the gym consists mainly of:
Hi-lo aerobics
The elliptical machine
Cycling classes
The treadmill
8) Which of the following careers has Carson Kressley most recently added to his resume?
Fashion designer
Author
Broadway producer
Who?

9) I wish I had:
Brad Pitt's face
Brad Pitt's body
Brad Pitt's money
Brad Pitt's wife
10) I am most likely to cry when:
All of the below
Someone yells at me
Someone breaks up with me
Someone dies
11) Who won Season 1 of Project Runway?
Jay McCarroll
Jeffrey Sebelia
Harold Dieterle
No Clue
12) If I could have dinner with one of the following women, I would choose:
Barbra Streisand
Madonna
Kim Cattrall
Adriana Lima
13) I get a manicure:
Two or three times a month-I have unruly cuticles.
When I have an important meeting or event coming up.
In exchange for special favors from my girlfriend.
Every time hell freezes over.
14) My favorite TV show is:
So You Think You Can Dance
Gossip Girl
Grey's Anatomy
Family Guy
15) I buy my underwear:
Online at erogenos.com
Anywhere that has a varied selection of cuts and colors.
In packs of 10 at Costco.
I don't think I've bought new underwear in the past 5 years.
16) Which of the following is NOT a once popular boy band?
Danity Kane
Take That
98 Degrees
New Kids on the Block
17) If I could travel back in time, I would go to:
Studio 54
The Moulin Rouge
Woodstock
Nirvana's Reading Festival performance
18) My girlfriend could not drag me to:
A women's beach volleyball tournament
The county fair
A ballroom dancing competition
A Cher concert
19) If I were at a karaoke bar, I would sing:
"I Will Survive"
"I'm Too Sexy"
"Sweet Caroline"
"Livin' on a Prayer"
20) Which of the following movies did NOT star Liza Minnelli?
Victor/Victoria
Tell Me That You Love Me, Junie Moon
New York, New York
Cabaret

No comments:

Post a Comment